- Manage bookings and guests information with ease
- Save time, make less mistakes
- Review and monitor your business in a click or two.
- Access to information whilst out and about
- No hassle installation, it's all cloud based
- Integration with your existing website
- Helps you stay GDPR compliant
- Extensive Invoicing including deposit invoices
- Synchronise rates and availability to many leading OTAs
- Take confirmed paid for bookings using your own booking app
We want to make sure Guestbook 24/7 is suitable for your business, so we offer a free 30 days fully featured trial with no obligations or payment details taken. It's as simple as entering some basic information to get up and running managing your bookings and guests.
Prior to the end of your 30 days free trial you will be notified and have the option to select a plan that best suits your needs. Provided you select a plan and then make payment arrangements Guestbook 24/7 will continue seamlessly to support your business.
- Yes, it's in the Microsoft Windows Azure cloud. This means the data is securely stored on hardware provided by Microsoft.
- This data is backed up automatically, at least once a day, in distributed locations.
- SSL is used to ensure all data is secure as it's sent over the internet, you will see a padlock symbol in your browsers address bar.
- Passwords are encrypted so that even we can't read them.
- We don't share your data with any third parties.
We aim to keep the cost of accessing Guestbook 24/7 low. We don't tie you in to long term contracts, no set-up fees, or additional support fees. We work on a subscription agreement, you can join us on a selection of monthly subscription plan agreements, if you don't want to continue just stop paying us.
We also make it easy for you to leave us and migrate your data. Your booking and guest data can be downloaded anytime in a CSV format suitable for opening in many applications such as spreadsheets & text editors or for import into an alternative booking management system.
For full terms and conditions please see subscription agreement page.
All support is online.
- Online Help pages
- A built in Feedback feature from within Guestbook 24/7
- Email support
- We hope to offer community support in the near future.
Yes, we're always listening to our customers' needs. We are committed to continuously invest in and improve Guestbook 24/7. This means we will regularly make new releases to fix issues, improve usability and performance and add new features. The cloud infrastructure and use of latest software development tools means we can very quickly and easily develop and deploy new updates with minimal impact to your access of the system, if any in fact.
We've taken great steps to keep the application as simple as possible to use, there's comprehensive online help accessible from directly in the app. When creating a new account by default a handful of demonstration bookings and guest are added for you. This allows you to see the app in action from the first time you use it. You can in fact play to your hearts content and when you're ready to start using it for real data you can just remove all the demonstration with a simple click of the mouse.
Yes it is, but we're not trying to compete with the likes of booking.com, expedia, lastminute.com. We do offer a full online booking experience and also a widget that you can integrate with your own website that offers the ability for guests to make booking enquiries. However the aim is to help you manage the running of your B&B, by having all booking data in one system, so you can then easily see availability, plan the day to day movements, report on the overall business status. If you receive your bookings through a variety of booking channels Guestbook 24/7 will really help you to be better organised.
Yes, in a number of ways. First through the widgets that you can easily integrate with your own website to take guest bookings & enquiries for instance. Also there's a guest confirmation feature that allows a guest to review booking made offline, agree to your terms and conditions and to provide additional information such as the details of all the guest in a booking. This is a handy feature once a booking has been entered on the system to allow the guest to review it and provide extra information. With a single click you can send an email to the main guest on a booking, the email contains a link to a secure page for the guest. This page can contain your own property logo and terms and conditions.
Also guest have access to their own privacy and consent page where they can review and manage any privacy consents you have asked from them.
- Yes there are a number of ways including using the availability widget you can easily integrate an availability calendar with your own website.
- You can easily sync room availability using the standard iCalendar file format meaning simple publishing to services like Airbnb, Flipkey, Apple Calendar / iCal, Outlool or Google Calendar to name a few.
- Using our channel managment feature (extra fees apply) you can publish availability and rates and receive new bookings direct to Guestbook from most leading OTAs including booking.com, expedia, lateroom.com, hotels.com, hrs plus many more
Ideally a PC or Apple Mac with internet access. Most modern browsers are fully supported. The system is also accessible and usable from tablets or smartphones. Supported devices and browsers:
- Google Chrome.
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer (version 8+)
- Android tablets & smartphones
- Apple iPad & iPhone
- Blackberry smartphones
If like many guest houses you advertise room availability on several online booking sites like booking.com, expedia, laterooms etc then you know how much time and effort it takes to update all these different systems. Guestbook 247 integrates with the leading channel management provider, myAllocator, to bring you easy, low cost extensive channel integration. After setting up a myAllocator account and linking to Guestbook you are able to setup availability and rate rules and have these published to many leading OTA channels and Guestbook will automatically receive booings made on any linked OTA channel. For more information about a free trail, setup and ongoing fees please review Channel Management Help
Yes, it's possible to import bookings from a CSV type text file. If you have existing bookings in a spreadsheet or another application it should be possible to save the bookings in the Guestbook 24/7 CSV text file format and import all the bookings. This will allow you to get up and running very quickly.
Guestbook offers several features to help you comply with GDPR. This includes clear consent and self management of consent for guests, ability to easily see all data for a specific guests, ability to anonymise personal guest data, plus more. For details see GDPR Help